With over nine decades of experience in Ontario, family-owned Ball Construction has built a reputation for integrity, honesty and superior quality. We are known for these attributes across the industry and have won many awards for the facilities we’ve built over the years. These include:
- The North American record for the fastest construction of a Home Depot (the 118,500 square-foot St. Catharine’s store, built in 13 weeks).
- First LEED Gold-certified hockey arena with the highest score given to a recreation facility in Canada (Activa Sportsplex, Kitchener).
- 24 Awards of Excellence from the Grand Valley Construction Association (GVCA).
- First Canadian Construction Association (CCA)/Gold Seal project in Ontario (the Stephen Hawking Centre at the Perimeter Institute for Theoretical Physics, Waterloo).
- Three Ontario Builders’ Awards from the Ontario General Contractors Association (OGCA) including the OGCA Milestone Award for total consecutive, injury-free derived hours worked (2012-2014, 643,925 hours).
- The 2015 Canadian Urban Institute Brownie Award: Excellence in Project Development, Neighbourhood Scale (for the design-build of the 5,000-plus seat Meridian Centre facility in St. Catharines).
For more information, please contact us today.