In 1923, Ball Brothers General Contractors was founded as a partnership between Frank and Harold Ball. The growing company was then incorporated as Ball Brothers Limited in 1930. After World War II, Frank’s son, Bill, and Harold’s eldest son, Jack, joined the business along with Harold’s other two sons, Jim and Thom.
Cousins Jason Ball, President, and Cameron Ball, Vice President, represent the third generation of owners in this family-run business, having purchased Ball Construction Inc. from Ball Brothers Limited in 1997. Ball Construction Ltd. was incorporated in 2005 and that same year, Gary Hauck, Vice President and Estimating Manager, joined as the third partner. Jack, Jim and Thom Ball remain involved in Ball Brothers Limited’s various other corporate efforts and holdings.
Ball Construction now includes two divisions: Main Contracts and Special Contracts. With more than 100 field staff and 30 office staff, Ball upholds an open-door policy that encourages employees to creatively solve problems through innovation.
Our accomplishments include constructing some of the most architecturally impressive facilities in the province. Award-winning buildings include the Perimeter Institute for Theoretical Physics and the University of Waterloo Health Sciences’ School of Pharmacy (each granted “Awards of Excellence” by the Grand Valley Construction Association).
The tremendous volume of repeat business we enjoy from satisfied clients accounts for our longevity.
For more information, please contact us today.